Sunday 27 January 2013

Beauty Tag


Was thinking it would be a nice idea to do something a bit different today. Was browsing through a couple of tags and thought this one was nice. It was taken from the lovely Glossed Beauty at www.glossedbeauty.com. Hope you learn a bit about me here, let me know if there's any other good tags you've come across

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

Currently it's wavy! It has been both straight and curly at one stage though..thanks ever changing hair!

2. What is your natural hair colour?

It's a dark blonde/light brown colour


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I get highlights at a salon

4. How often do you wash your hair?

Every other day :)

5. Do you wear the same hair style every day or change it?

It's nearly always down but I like a variation between curly and straight!


6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

Usually my own. If I'm in America though, I get my nails done in a salon coz its such good value


7. How often to you change your nail polish?

I'm a terrible nail biter so it chips really quickly. If I am wearing nail polish I'd change it every few days


8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?

I like a good french pedicure all year round.


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?

I will honestly take up as much time as I'm given. If I'm in a super rush, I can do a full face of makeup in 5 minutes, but it can take me an hour on a night out if I'm giving myself pampering time!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Face!

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I say to myself I just buy things I need but I don't think I'm fooling anyone.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Rarely...I wear contacts and my eyes are super sensitive so I don't like putting anything on that would make them more irritated

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?

If I'm just lazing around the house I won't wear any makeup, but if I'm going out I do.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?

Nope! I have acne prone skin so like to have my face clear of makeup whenever I can.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?

It sounds bad to say but I rarely do.

16. How many high end products do you have?

I'd say 70%  of my makeup is high end. I do, however, like drug store mascaras and lip products.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?

I am terrible at washing them...really only every couple of weeks..eek!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?

When I'm getting dressed.

19. How often do you change your handbag?

I use the same handbag for college every day, but otherwise I just grab what goes best with my outfit.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?

Depends on my college timetable 

21. How often & when do you workout?

I use the treadmill about 4/5 times a week for 20 minutes

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?

Right

23. How tall are you?

About 5'7

24. Do you speak a foreign language?

A little bit of French...and an even smaller bit of Irish

25. How many pets do you have?

I've one doggy!

26. How often are you on Blogger?

A couple of times every day!

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?

Yes! 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

I do indeed, its through reading these posts that get me buying products

29. How did you come up with your blog name?

I tried looking up various words for beauty/beautiful and liked the sound of Bellissima. It also is a play on my name!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?

Fujifilm Finepix

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)

I still live at home so my parents do most of the cleaning (lucky me) but my room is cleaned about once a week because I rarely have time to do a good clean

32. What is your favorite colour?

I love Tiffany Blue

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?

It's not specifically beauty/fashion but these are a large part of it...Nylon! I love the way it includes a decent bit of alternative style

34. Do you swear?

Not very much

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

It's 8pm now so just relaxing and watching TV!

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers!Thanks for mentioning my blog! I really like your blog!Following now :)

    ReplyDelete